Saturday 20 September 2008

Back to Telegrams and Anger

OK, that's summer done with; after all that lazing in the sun over Pimms, it's back to telegrams and anger. In my absence from this space, I've completed a report on the social justice consequences of global climate change and how British foundations might respond. You can download it here. I've also done my bit for climate change by flying to Australia to speak at a conference on mental health; not, as I made clear in advance to the organisers, that this is my field, but they had a philanthropy bit to which I contributed. The papers will doubtless be online in the fullness of time. This brief entry is just to get going after the break - a ''proper' entry will follow when I get a) round to it, and b) over the cold I picked up in the metal tube in which I resided for 21 hours last weekend...

No comments: